Your new countertop companion. The Strucket Mini features the same world-first interlocking strainer and plug system, but is sized to suit your benchtop. Soak, strain, drain and store — and never touch the mess that’s left behind.
How to use the strucket
- Ensure that the strainer is sitting flat in the bottom of the bucket
- Place your items to soak inside the strucket
- Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice
- Leave to soak
- Return when soaking is finished and lift the strainer from the water
- Pull up the handles of the strainer, pulling the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring the outer lip.
- Walk away while the contents strains
- Remove items from the strainer
- Release water with the outside plug, smile and walk away – your hands never had to touch the water or the toxic mess at the bottom of the bucket ?
Made for your home.
It’s mini, but it’s just as mighty. Our second Strucket is designed to handle anything you can throw at it: dishwashers, fridges, laundry chemicals, boiling water, and of course, every type of mess. You’ll wonder how you lived without it.
4.5 Litre Capacity