# One Size Fits Most PUL Nappy: Jeffrey
$19.95 – $34.90
Purchase as complete nappy with soakers or shell only.
One Size Fits Most Tutto PUL Nappy: Jeffrey
itti bitti One Size fits most (OSFM) nappy or diaper for our international customers is our most popular Modern Cloth Nappy (MCN).
The Most loved features of our tutto MCN is
- OSFM nappy will grow with your baby
- The tutto is an All in Two Nappy (AI2) with colour coded snaps for easy assembly.
- It has itti’s award winning ‘poo fence’
- Is an extremely trim fit with a narrow gusset.
- Breathable PUL waterproof nappy shell with unique all hand illustrated designs for itti
For more information click on the additional information tab or your can compare our great range of nappies on the NAPPY INFO page
This Hand illustrated design is also available in our Bare Essentials range.
Purchase options include:
- Shell Only
- Bamboo Soakers (inludes Bamboo Soaker Set)
- Microfibre Soakers (includes Microfibre Soaker Set)
Shell Only, Bamboo Soakers, Microfibre Soakers
- multi-award-winning design
- one nappy that grows with your baby 0-3 yrs – approx. 3kg newborn to 18kg toddler
- four separate size settings for a perfect fit at each stage of growth (S/M/L/XL)
- can use the same nappy on a toddler and new baby at the same time
- all in two (AI2) nappy with colour coded snaps.
- innovative extra protection from pooplosions with our patented ‘poo fence’ – a complete internal gusset protecting the sides and back giving a double barrier of protection against leaks
- luxurious soft and waterproof minkee or outer fabric in a rainbow of colours plus limited edition prints
- very trim and comfortable fit compared to other bulky one size nappies
- stay-dry/stain resistant suedecloth lines the inside to keep baby dry and comfortable
- complete flexibility with choice of soaker options – 12 Layers of super absorbent bamboo or quick dry microfibre
- can use an additional microfibre or bamboo mini booster (available separately) if extra absorbency is required
- shells and soakers feature colour coded snaps for easy assembly
- economical – if the outer shell of the nappy isn’t soiled, just remove the wet soakers and snap in another set quick drying as nappy comes apart to wash and dry
These are low rise style nappies, designed to sit 2-4cm under the belly button, hugging around the hips and sitting in the crease of the “undie” line, not around the legs, so they will fit well on cuddly or petite babies. They fit higher at the back than at the front. The nappy features hidden ‘hip snaps’ to ensure a good fit, especially when baby is highly active.
How many do I need?
- For full time use, an ideal qty would be 14-20 shells with 20-30 soaker sets
- For part time use, an ideal qty would be 6-12 shells with 12-20 soaker sets