Snap In One Newborn Nappy: Pow
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Afterpay
itti bitti’s original/ultra trim, low rise Newborn modern cloth nappy (MCN)
The Most Loved features of the newborn/small bitti d’lish
- All in Two (AI2) nappy with snap in soakers.
- Size Small is the perfect Newborn Nappy
- Newborn Nappy comes complete with a Bamboo 2 Layer Trifold Soaker and 3 Layer Hourglass soaker
- Quick Drying shell
- Ultra Trim to fit perfectly under clothes
For more information click on the additional information tab or your can compare our great range of nappies on the NAPPY INFO page
The bitti d’lish Snap In One Newborn Complete Nappy with Bamboo Soakers!
- itti bitti’s original/ultra trim, low rise fit for supreme comfort and no bulk
- All in Two Nappy with snap in soakers
- luxurious soft and waterproof minkee outer fabric in a rainbow of colours plus limited edition prints
- stay-dry/stain resistant suedecloth lines the inside to keep baby dry and comfortable
- can use extra microfibre or bamboo mini booster (available separately) if extra absorbency is required
- shells and soakers feature colour coded snaps for easy assembly
- economical – if the outer shell of the nappy isn’t soiled, just remove the wet soakers and snap in another set
- Quick drying shell
How many do I need?
- For full time use, an ideal qty would be 15-18 shells with 20-30 soaker sets per size
- For part time use, an ideal qty would be 6-12 shells with 12-20 soaker sets per size
Sized Small, Medium or Large for the best possible fit at each growth stage.
- small size fits 3.5-7.5kgs – approx birth to 4-6 months
- medium size fits 6-12kgs – approx 2-14 months
- large size fits 9-16.5kgs – approx 9-30 months
These are low rise style nappies, designed to sit 2-4cm under the belly button, hugging around the hips and sitting in the crease of the “undie” line, not around the legs, so they will fit well on cuddly or petite babies. They fit higher at the back than at the front. If you are not sure which size to get, especially if you have a boy, size up, not down.