At itti we aim to please
itti policies are based on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) requirements, and will be followed accordingly.
At itti we will normally go beyond the required minimum standards of the ACCC. If an item does not meet your expectations we will gladly issue a replacement or exchange.
The following reasonable conditions apply to our Returns Policy:
- Items must be returned in the original, unused, undamaged packaging and in as-new re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
- Packages must be returned complete.
- Unless we made an error with your order, you are responsible for all shipping & handling charges.
- Please email us your requirements and order details before returning goods. We will promptly email you a customer query form
- The sale items and discontinued product orders are an exception to our Returns Policy. We will not offer replacement or exchange for these orders if you change your mind.
If you think you have a faulty product we are more than happy to help you get the issue solved. At itti we have a 12 month warranty on all itti products.
We will organise repair or replacement as necessary.
Please email us at [email protected] for a returns customer query before returning goods. It is helpful if you know your order number so that we can promptly retrieve your order details.
Warranty conditions are as per the ACCC requirements, accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/warranties